TGIF is hosted by Ginger at Greads. It's about recapping on what we posted for the week, and also asking our readers a book related question. The question posted by Ginger today is?
Character Envy: If you could be one character from a book, who would you choose and why?
This is a really hard question to answer because I get to only choose one. I am actually torn between Luce form the Fallen series by Lauren Kate, and Clary from The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare. If I had to choose only one it would have to be..........................
I know this isn't her but I found this looking for pictures, and thought it was a great portrayal of what Clary looks like in my head. I am not sure if I would look good as a red head but who knows I might. I would love to be Clary for numerous reasons these include:
- Clary's world is filled with almost every supernatural being you can think of, so its very diverse and I would be able to meet werewolves, fairies, vampires, warlocks, angels, etc. I think it would be very interesting and my life would never be boring again.
- I would learn how to be a dangerous Shadowhunter and be able to kick some major demon butt. This would provide me the means to help those in need and protect the ones I love.
- I would get to see and live in some very interesting places. I would love to be able to see Alicante I am sure it would be amazing.
- Clary gets to belong to a family but also another bigger family of Shadowhunters, and Downworlders. I just think it would be awesome to have a group like that there to back you up and be there for you when you need them.
- My best friend would be a vampire, and if you don't know me by now I am obsessed with vampires so this would be awesome. Especially since my BFF vamp can go out during the day.
- I would have awesome powers. Her powers are almost limitless because she can just make up marks. It would be cool to see what I could do with that.
- Lastly but most importantly I would get to be with the tough, cocky, gorgeous Jace Wayland. That is enough in itself. I love me some Jace. He is probably my favorite boy character. I even like him better then Edward.......Shhhhhhh don't tell Edward....lol.
And this is who I picture when I think of Jace..... Yum!!!!
Saturday: Savory Saturday (6): S'more Brulee
Sunday: In My Mailbox (6)
Thursday: Mini Reviews