Is a weekly post hosted by me, to share the love of books and food.
You can post your favorite recipes, cook books, etc.
Continuing with my S'mores Month Theme:
Ooey-Gooey Pancake S'mores:
( This recipe comes from Bettycrocker.com)
- 2 cups Original Bisquick mix
- 1 1/3 Cups milk
- 2 Tablespoons vanilla
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 Cup graham cracker crumbs
- 7 Tablespoons marshmallow creme
- 7 Tablespoons milk chocolate chips
- Heat griddle or skillet, grease if necessary.
- Stir Bisquick mix, milk, sugar, vanilla, and egg until blended.
- Pour batter by slightly less than 1/4 cupfuls onto hot griddle.
- Cook until bubbles break on surface.
- Sprinkle about 1 teaspoon cracker crumbs over each pancake.
- Turn, cook until golden.
- Remove from griddle.
- Spread about 1 tablespoon marshmallow creme over the crumbs side of all 7 pancakes.
- Sprinkle about 1 tablespoon chocolate chips over marshmallow creme on each.
- Top with another pancake crumb sides down.
I haven't yet tried this recipe, but I plan to in the near future. It sounds absolutely mouth watering !!!
I picked it because it is nice to see different ways you can enjoy an all time favorite.