TGIF is hosted by Ginger at Greads. It's about recapping on what we posted for the week, and also asking our readers a book related question. The question posted by Ginger today is?
What's the last book you could not finish?
(Or had a hard time finishing)
Well, I hate to say this because I have heard great things about this series. Also, I picked it up on a recommendation from a friend. The last book I could't finish was........
by Karen Marie Moning
I just had a hard time really getting into the story, and I stopped reading on chapter thirteen. It just didn't have enough action, romance, etc to hold my interest, and I got distracted by other books.
The last time I picked it up would have to have been several months ago. I had even forgot about the book until someone mentioned the series again.
I really wanted to like this series, and I defiantly plan on finishing the book soon. I hope that the next chapters pick up my interest.
- Friday: TGIF & Weekly Recap: (2): Mr. and Mrs. Who are your favorite book couples?
- Saturday: Savory Saturday (3) : Turkey Avocado Panini and Broccoli Cheese Soup with Pasta
- Sunday: In The Mailbox (3)
- Monday: Monday's Bite: Twilight Re-Read Along: Chapters 1-5
- Tuesday: Review: Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers
- Wednesday: Waiting on Wednesday: Wolfsbane by Andrea Cremer
- Thursday: Review: Passion by Lauren Kate