Is a weekly post hosted by me, to share the love of books and food.
You can post your favorite recipes, cook books, etc.
More recipes to celebrate the Summer!!
Summer S'mores Martini:
( From Betty Crocker.com)
- Choclate syrup
- 2 Whole graham crackers (crushed)
- 1 Large marshmellow
- 1 Small drink straw
- 1 oz. Chocolate Vodka
- 1 oz. Coffee liqueur
- 1 oz. Vanilla Vodka
- 1 oz. Heavy cream
- Dip the rim of a martini glass into chocolate syrup, then into the crushed graham crackers.
- Chill glass in freezer until read to use.
- Spear the marshmallow with the Cocktail straw then coat in chocolate syrup and graham cracker crumbs, set aside.
- Pour all the liquid ingredients into a Shaker with ice, and shake until mixed well.
- Pour mix from Shaker into glass and sprinkle with a pinch of graham cracker crumbs.
- Garnish with the marshmallow straw and serve.
For non-alcoholic version substitute these ingredients for the liquid portion of the recipe:
- 2 oz. Heavy cream
- 2 oz. Store bought chocolate milk
- 1 tablespoon chocolate syrup.
(Check back each Sat. this month for more S'more recipes. I have officially declared July S'mores Month!!)