I read pretty much any chance I get. I mostly read YA books but some adult ones as well. To me all books are precious gems and are meant to be treasured.



Friday, June 24, 2011

TGIF and Weekly Recap:


TGIF is hosted by Ginger at Greads. Its bout recapping on what we posted for the week and also asking our readers a book related question. The question posted by Ginger today is?


Summer Love: Where is your Ideal place to take a vacation and get lost in a book?



I would have to pick Sarasota Florida.
I know, not that exotic, but I haven't had the pleasure to go many places yet. I went to Maui, Hawaii once, but it was when I was real little. Sarasota Florida is my favorite beach in Florida. White sands, clear waters, diving for sand dollars right of the shore line, and if you get hungry there are shops and food in walking distance. I recommend eating at Little Italy a cute little Italian place. It was amazing. I would just set up my umbrella and chair or a towel and lay on the beach, smelling like coconut suntan lotion, reading for hours with the ocean waves as my back ground music. HEAVEN!!!
O how I miss Florida. I would love to go somewhere in the Caribbean though or even back to Hawaii to enjoy it more, but when I think of my favorite place so far it is there in Sarasota Florida.





Monday:  Need by Carrie Jones, Read by Julia Whelan Review
Tuesday:   Witches of East End by Melissa Marr Release!!
Wednesday:  Waiting on Wednesday: Forever by Maggie Stiefvater
Thursday:   Mercy by Rebecca Lim Review      and                  Diversify your reading Summer Challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment