I read pretty much any chance I get. I mostly read YA books but some adult ones as well. To me all books are precious gems and are meant to be treasured.



Sunday, June 19, 2011

In My Mailbox


"In My Mailbox" is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren, about what new books we got this week.


From the Library:
The Goddess Test by Aimee Carter
The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan
The Dead Tossed Waves (Forest of Hands and Teeth Series #2) by Carrie Ryan



Bought:
Would You by Marthe Jocelyn (From the Library for $1 !!!!)
Goose Chase by Patrice Kindl (From the Library for $1 !!!!)
Maybe by Brent Runyon (From the Library for $1 !!!!)
Passion by Lauren Kate (Barnes & Noble Exclusive Ed.)
The Betrayal of Natalie Hargrove (Barnes & Noble)




Audiobooks from the Library:
Awakened by P. C. Cast and Kristin Cast (I have already read this one but not listened to yet)
Torment by Lauren Kate (I have already read this one but not listened to yet)
Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer (I have read this one twice but not listen to yet)
Need by Carrie Jones (Never read, and just started listening to)

2 comments:

  1. I am just now starting to listen to audio books, I just finished listening to Twilight and will Start New Moon today.

    I need to get a copy of Goddess Test, I have an ebook, but I want the physical book now

    Happy reading
    http://kristina-worldofbooks.blogspot.com/2011/06/in-my-mailbox-14.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to IMM and to blogging! I would like to listen to the Twilight books on audio. I enjoyed The Goddess Test.
    New follower!
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete