A meal in honor of Summer Love!!!!
Summer Steaks, Rosemary Garlic Potatoes, and Fresh Broccoli:
(Got recipe from Ucrop's which is now Martins)
- 1 1/2 lb boneless NY strip steaks
- 12oz. fresh broccoli florets
- 1 lemon (for juice)
- 2 teaspoons roasted garlic
- 1 (20oz.) pk. refrigerated red potato wedges
- 1/2 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 cup Italian dressing with cheese
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons Olive oil
- 4 teaspoons dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon Montreal Steak seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- Large zip lock bag
- 1 sheet aluminum foil
- Preheat grill.
- Combine Italian dressing, worcesterhire sauce, and dried rosemary in zip lock bag; shake to mix.
- Add steaks (wash hands), seal tightly and knead bag to coat steaks.
- Let stand 10-20 mins.
- Place steaks on grill, closed grill. (wash hands)
- Grill 4-7 mins. on each side or until internal temp. is 145 degrees F.
- Slice steaks or cut into portions and serve.
- Preheat grill.
- Combine olive oil, rosemary, montreal steak seasoning, and roasted garlic in large bowl.
- Spoon potatos into center of bowl; mix together.
- Spoon potatos into center of foil; bring up foil sides, then double fold top and ends to seal the package.
- Grill 20-25 mins; turning once, or until potatos are tender when pierced with fork.
- Serve with steaks.
- Break broccoli into bite size pieces.
- Place in microwave safe bowl.
- Add water, cover, and microwave on HIGH for 4 mins.
- Stirring once or until desired tenderness.
- Drain, squeeze juice of one-half lemon over broccoli.
- Stir and season with salt and butter.
I recommend salad and bread with olive oil and parm dip for starters, and something chocolate for dessert !!!!!