I read pretty much any chance I get. I mostly read YA books but some adult ones as well. To me all books are precious gems and are meant to be treasured.



Tuesday, June 14, 2011

PASSION CAME OUT TODAY !!!!!!



Well Everyone,           
As if you didn't know already, Passion the third in the Fallen series by Lauren Kate came out today! I was super excited bout this, and have been waiting on it all year. I bought mine today along with The Betrayal of Natalie Hargrove (the new paperback cover is awesome!) from Barnes & Noble.


The Barnes & Noble Passion Exclusive Edition has a small Passion poster in the back that is amazing, and a story in the poster. When I bought Torment it had this as well. I defiantly recommend the Exclusive editions from Barnes & Noble.

I hope everyone had a chance to go out and get their copy today. The cover is amazing just like the other ones in the series. Can't wait to read it. Be looking for the reviews of both books soon.
Also tomorrow I will be posting my review on Torment the second in the Fallen series.





My darling cat Amari likes Lauren Kate's Passion too!
The cat has good taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment