I read pretty much any chance I get. I mostly read YA books but some adult ones as well. To me all books are precious gems and are meant to be treasured.



Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday (12):


Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine. Its about what books you just can't wait to get your hands on.




Fallen in Love
By Lauren Kate

Release Date:  Jan. 24, 2012
Cover not final


What makes your heart race a little faster? Just in time for Valentine's Day, it's Fallen In Love, four wholly original new stories collected in a new novel set in the Middle Ages by Lauren Kate. Fallen In Love gives fans the much-talked about but never-revealed stories of FALLEN characters as they intertwine with the epic love story of Luce and Daniel. The stories include: Love Where You Least Expect It: The Valentine of Shelby and Miles Love Lessons: The Valentine of Roland; Burning Love: The Valentine of Arriane; and Endless Love: The Valentine of Daniel and Lucinda

-- Barnes & Noble Description


My Thoughts:

I pretty much love anything that is Lauren Kate, and I adore the Fallen series. It is one of my favorites, so when I saw that this little companion book was coming out I was super excited. I can't wait to see what the cover is going to look like, and it is in time for Valentines. The perfect book to read around that time.

1 comment:

  1. Ooo fun. I haven't heard of this before.

    PS I'm SO glad that hush, hush sequel button is gone from your page. It was always so oceany loud when I visited ;)

    ReplyDelete