I read pretty much any chance I get. I mostly read YA books but some adult ones as well. To me all books are precious gems and are meant to be treasured.



Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday (11):


Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine. Its about what books you just can't wait to get your hands on.






Allegiance by Cayla Kluver:

Series: Legacy #2
Release Date:  Febuary 28, 2012


Only I saw Narian for who he truly was: a young man with courage and an independent mind, and made to pay for what was outside his control. He couldn't help his past any more than he could help the way those intense, deep-blue eyes pierced me and held me captive.

An eighteen-year-old queen in love with the enemy as their countries pass the point of no return.

Bound to a man she cannot love, Queen Alera of Hytancia must forget Narian, the young man who holds her heart. For Narian is destined to conquer Hytancia at the behest of his master, the powerful magic-user known as the Overlord. Alera doesn't truly believe Narian will fight against Hytanica- until Cokyrain troops attack with Narian commanding the charge.

Faced with the greatest betrayal a heart can know, Alera must set aside personal feelings and lead her kingdom through its darkest time. And when all hope, will, and courage seems lost, she must find strength and remember that even the blackest night must have a dawn.......

-- Goodreads Description


My Thoughts:

I can not wait for this book! I loved Legacy, and though I did not like the ending I am hoping that things will change and that Alera is able to have her happy ending. The one her heart wants. So I will be looking forward to see what is in store for her, her love, her husband, and her kingdom.



10 comments:

  1. WOW! What a gorgeous book cover! I haven't read Legacy, but I'm gonna put both of those on my list. Thanks, hun! <3
    -Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great choice and cover.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/10/waiting-on-wednesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. THAT COVER!!!! WOW! I haven't read Legacy! :) I need to make sure I have it on Goodreads somewhere!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG I haven't heard of this one. It sounds great! Thanks for sharing.

    Check my post:
    http://seeitorreadit.blogspot.com/2011/10/wow-1.html#more

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never hear of this series before it sounds like a book I'd enjoy. Also, I love your WoW button it's creepy and beautiful!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads
    Btw- I'm giving away an ARC of Legend and it ends tonight if you haven't entered yet. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sounds amazing! I'd never heard of it before. I'll definitely be getting the first one!

    My WoW: http://astorytolove.blogspot.com/2011/10/waiting-on-wednesday-everlasting.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. That cover is so pretty! I just recently got Legacy after winning it from another blogger. I really need to read it soon and put this one on my Goodreads. Thanks for reminding me about it!!

    ~Asheley (Into the Hall of Books)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing! I hadn't heard of this series but it sounds really good. May have to add it to my never ending wishlist. [:

    Erin @ Let's Evaluate

    ReplyDelete
  9. This look great. I love the romantic cover.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't really heard much of this series... or just haven't read it! But that cover is really beautiful!! :)

    ReplyDelete