I read pretty much any chance I get. I mostly read YA books but some adult ones as well. To me all books are precious gems and are meant to be treasured.



Thursday, May 3, 2012

Away Til June. . .



Hey everyone!

I know it's been forever since you have heard from me. I wanted to let you know that I will still be away for a while, at least til June. I have been very busy, and I'm going to be even more busy moving soon. That is why I haven't had the time to write or even read much. I promise when I come back there will be a lot of new and exciting things on the blog. I am already working hard to give the blog a new look.

I hope everyone is having a good year so far, and that you are reading a bunch! I miss you guys a ton, and will talk to you soon.


Thanks,

Laura Koehler


3 comments: